• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Queen Elsa of ‘Frozen’ Wanted for Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features...n-quot-Weather-Issue-Joke-Warrant-86692.shtml

The cold might not bother Disney's Queen Elsa, but it's wreaking enough havoc in Kentucky that a police department announced a joke warrant for the popular "Frozen" character's arrest.

Police in the small, rural town of Harlan posted a Facebook message Wednesday about Elsa.

They wrote: "Suspect is a blonde female last seen wearing a long blue dress and is known to burst into song `Let it Go!' As you can see by the weather she is very dangerous."

Police soon posted another message, telling residents that all kidding aside, they should take the weather seriously and be careful.

A massive system dropped more than a foot of snow in parts of Kentucky. Bitterly cold temperatures moved in Wednesday night and were likely to stay for several days.

wildfire

Banned
What-power-do-you-have-to-stop-this-winter-elsa-and-anna-36840850-500-222.gif

Hey, this is one of my local news stations.

I know Harlan because the strongest weed I had ever smoked came from there. I've only smoked like 20 times in my life total, so I'm sure it's child's play to real stoners... but I swear it took me and even everyday veteran smokers to the moon.

bengraven

Well, how many elderly or children died during her day away from the throne due to freezing? How many people lost fingers or limbs due to hypothermia?

She tried to kill a man she had already subdued.

She attacked her sister with a slow-acting "poison" and had she had her way and never reconciled, her sister would have died and it would have been murder.

The cops have it right. Would YOU want your daughter having her as a role model?

Nice to see the US police find something productive to do during the bad weather.

They could all use a bit reputational repair, what with all the crazy death-by-cop murders of late, and a bit of light humour helps people to better identify with them as humans as opposed to blood-thirsty animal-crazy-people...

Let's just hope they keep it up once the weather moves on and they can get back onto the streets again..

Carcetti

Well, how many elderly or children died during her day away from the throne due to freezing? How many people lost fingers or limbs due to hypothermia?

She tried to kill a man she had already subdued.

She attacked her sister with a slow-acting "poison" and had she had her way and never reconciled, her sister would have died and it would have been murder.

The cops have it right. Would YOU want your daughter having her as a role model?

It was self defense. She was clearly attacked in her own castle, so the Castle Doctrine applies. She's also a job creator, as many snow shovelers would've starved without the supernatural winter she created. People freezing should've prepared better, as they clearly live in a magical kingdom where bouts of magical weather are to be expected. Also, Anna stepped towards her very aggressively so she was justified in her use of deadly ice magic.

daveo42

Banned
I was expecting an actual crime and warrant for someone claiming to be Elsa. Being from Kentucky doesn't help matters either.

Glad it was a joke about the weather, which has been more bitter than I think we are use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom